How to turn your Do-It-Yourself survey into a
professional research project?
MarketingStat guides you all the way.
How it works
Follow our simple 4-step process with MarketingStat working beside you.
- You write the questions and send them to MarketingStat with a short description of the objective of the study and the target population.
- We will pre-test the questionnaire and one of our market research experts will help you plan the survey correctly.
- You gather the interviews as you would have done without MarketingStat, for instance using SurveyMonkey, Google Surveys, or any other survey software tool.
- When the data is in-house MarketingStat will analyze it for you as a traditional market research agency would do. You will receive a professional survey report, including tips and suggestions on how to conduct and analyze surveys correctly.
This process ensures you conduct a really professional research project for the cost of a DIY survey.
What it costs
USD 79.99 for a survey (can include an unlimited number of closed-ended questions).
USD 11.99 for each open-ended question.
What is in a survey report
Your survey report includes two files:
- An Excel file with all the numbers and advanced analyses you need
- A verbal report in PDF format
The survey report covers:
- Survey Pre-test. This step verifies the survey questionnaire and the data gathering process work as expected, before the survey begins. We proof question text, answer scale, respondent fatigue, and more for each question of your survey.
- Data coding. Survey data must be coded in order to be analyzed (read also How to code survey data). We will code it for you.
- Sample size sensitivity analysis. We evaluate the survey sample, its size, the confidence interval, and more, in order to interpret the survey data correctly.
- 2x Cross-Tables. You receive two sets of cross tables, including all questions crossed against all questions, significance test, both column and row percentages, test of independence and correlation of variables.
- Descriptive statistics & Box-plots. Each question is described and evaluated according to missing answers, averages, distribution of respondent answers, and much more.
- Correlation matrix. This survey report section identifies related questions, redundant ones, and any underlying sub-models. It is useful for modeling structural equations and for scenario simulation.
- 2x Cluster analysis. These analyses help finding homogeneous groups in the survey data. Both respondents (rows) and closed-ended questions (columns) are analyzed separately, including cross tables of clusters.
- Suggestions & tips. On how to reduce respondent fatigue, about the sampling plan, and more, to help you plan and conduct your DIY survey as real research experts do.
- Verbal interpretation of the survey results. This is the PDF file where all survey findings are described in plain English.
How can we charge such low prices?
MarketingStat has automated most processes that old-fashioned market research agencies are still doing manually. And now we can deliver a professional survey report in minutes rather than days, and for a fraction of the cost traditional research agencies charge.
You prefer not to pay online?
Contact us and we will send you an invoice you can pay via bank wire transfer.
Touch the value of professional survey data analysis
Try MarketingStat. In a matter of hours you will receive the professional report your important survey deserves.
At an unbeatable price.
MarketingStat aims to democratize the use of accurate surveys.