How to turn your Do-It-Yourself survey into a
professional research project?
MarketingStat works with you all the way your DIY survey.
Answer this question: How reliable are the results of your DIY survey?
We have seen Do-It-Yourself surveys with error levels of 20% and more. This means, for example, that a value of 30% must be read as “Any value in the range 10-50%”.
When your DIY survey is important, do it right.
MarketingStat – World leaders in survey reporting for lean budgets.
Survey reports like expensive market research agencies, but for a fraction of what they charge.
How it works
It is a simple 4-step process with MarketingStat working beside you:
- You write the questions and send them to MarketingStat with a short description of the objective of the study and the target population.
- We will pre-test the questionnaire and one of our market research experts will help you plan the survey correctly.
- You gather the interviews, for instance using SurveyMonkey, Google Surveys, or any other survey software tool.
- When the data is in-house MarketingStat will analyze it for you just as a traditional market research agency would do. You will receive a professional survey report, including tips and suggestions on how to conduct and analyze surveys correctly.
This process ensures you conduct a really professional research project, but for the cost of a Do-It-Yourself survey.
What is in a survey report
Your survey report includes two files:
- An Excel file with all the numbers and advanced analyses you need
- A verbal report in PDF format
The survey report covers:
- Data coding. Survey data must be coded in order to be analyzed (read also How to code survey data). We will code it for you.
- Sample size sensitivity analysis. We evaluate the survey sample, its size, the confidence interval, and more, in order to interpret the survey data correctly.
- 2x Cross-Tables. You receive two sets of cross tables, including all questions crossed against all questions, significance test, both column and row percentages, test of independence, and correlation of variables.
- Descriptive statistics & Box-plots. Each question is described and evaluated according to missing answers, averages, distribution of respondent answers, and much more.
- Correlation matrix. This survey report section identifies related questions, redundant ones, and any underlying sub-models. It is useful for modeling structural equations and for scenario simulation.
- 2x Cluster analysis. These analyses help finding homogeneous groups in the survey data. Both respondents (rows) and closed-ended questions (columns) are analyzed separately, including cross tables of clusters.
- Suggestions & tips. On how to reduce respondent fatigue, about the sampling plan, and more, to help you plan and conduct your DIY survey as real research experts do.
- Verbal interpretation of the survey results. This is the PDF file where all survey findings are described in plain English.
How can we charge such low prices?
MarketingStat has automated most processes that old-fashioned market research agencies are still doing manually. And now we can deliver a professional survey report in hours rather than days, and for a fraction of the price traditional research agencies charge.
Enjoy the value of professional Do-It-Yourself survey analysis
Try MarketingStat. In a matter of hours you will receive the professional report your important survey deserves.
At an unbeatable price.
MarketingStat aims to democratize the use of accurate surveys.