In certain cases we help in form of pro bono services. This means we undertake work for eligible clients without charge.
Typical pro bono services we offer can be:
- Survey analysis reports
- Survey planning consulting
- Open text coding and analysis
- You ask…
Eligible clients for our pro bono services are persons and institutions who can demonstrate they will make good use of our services but presently they cannot afford the expense.
We are particularly keen to help:
- A-Students (we request a recommendation letter of a professor on letterhead of the institution where you are enrolled as a student)
- Instructors teaching in penalized contexts (geographic, social, or else)
- Startups (up to 18 months old)
- Small companies (up to 2 employees) and companies in serious financial troubles
- Non-profit and charitable organizations dealing with projects of social utility
- Anyone else who believes to have the requisites to receive pro bono help from us
Although MarketingStat’s resources are limited, we do try to help as many as possible. At the same time we confide every request of pro bono help comes from a trustworthy person or institution who really needs help.
If you are in trouble with your survey, but you cannot afford our charges, read the list above. If you belong to one of those categories get in touch. Chances are we can help you.
Otherwise, check here…